NTCHISI DISTRICT COUNCIL.
- Ntchisi District Council has budgeted public funds to be used for the procurement of works under Governance to Enable Service Delivery (GESD) Funds in the district. The Council now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Works as specified below:
|Description of works
|Construction of Kanjiwa
Area Office block
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Laws and Regulations of the Government and is open to all eligible bidder. Bidder shall be required to obtain a certificate of registration from the National Construction Industry Council demonstrating registered Contractor as a condition of contract award.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from District Council Procurement Unit, at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 15:30 p. m Malawi Local Time from Monday through Friday except public holiday(s).
- A complete set of bidding documents are being purchased from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK20, 000.00. Payment must be in cash or bank certified cheque in Malawi Kwacha Interested bidders are encouraged to attend site meetings on 3rd November, 2022 at their own cost.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00hrs local time on Tuesday, 15th November, 2022. Bid documents shall be deposited in a Tender box located in DEMS office room. Bidders and/or their representatives and members of the general public may attend opening of bids at 14:00hrs local time on Tuesday, 15th November, 2022 in DEMS Conference Room. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Address for Bid Delivery, Opening and Issued.
Internal Procurement and Assets Disposal Committee,
Ntchisi District Council,
P. O. Box 1, Ntchisi.
Internal Procurement and Assets Disposal Committee