Procurement REF: MRA/LIFTS Maintenance And Repairs 09/2021
- The Malawi revenue Authority(MRA) is an agency responsible for collecting and accounting tax revenue on behalf of the Malawi government. The Authority has budgeted funds to be used for the maintenance and repairs of lifts at msonkho House.
- The chairperson, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committees of the Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the maintenance and repair of the lifts as follows.
|Maintanace and repairs of Lifts – Msonko House-Head Office Blantyre||2|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement and Disposal Act(2017) and Regulation of the government of the republic of Malawi and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents shall be acquired upon payment of a non-refundable fee of k5,000.00 (Five Thousand Malawi Kwacha) in cash or bank certified cheque or any convertible currency, Bidding documents may be purchased from the cash office, Room 123, on floor number 1 of Msonko House.
- Bids must be deposited in the tender box on second floor reception, MRA Msonkho House, Blantyre at or before 15:00 hrs local time on 11th October 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who chooses to attend the opening proceedings at 15:00 hrs on 11th October 2021in room 219, second floor reception, MRA Msonkho House, Blantyre.
- Bids in sealed envelopes clearly marked and indicating the procurement reference number MRA/LIFTS Maintenance And Repairs 09/2021 should be addressed to:-
The IPDC Chairperson
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
Malawi Revenue Authority
Private Bag 247
MRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.