Mulanje District Council
Mulanje District Council is implementing data collection activities under the Unified Beneficially Registration (UBR) process supported by the Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning and Development (MoFEP&D) and the Ministry of Gender, Community Development and Social Welfare (MoGCDSW).
Therefore, Mulanje District Council is inviting applicants from suitably qualified Malawians to be engaged as Temporary Enumerators for a period of thirty days (30) with the possibility of extension as the case shall require.
JOB TITLE: Temporary Enumerator
AGE: 20-35 Years
LOCATION: All Traditional Authorities (Chikumbu, Nkanda, Mabuka, Ndanga,
Nthiramanja, Tombondia, Sunganinzeru, Njema and Juma)
REPORTING TO: UBR Supervisor
The applicants should possess a minimum of Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Holder of a National Identification Card (NRB)
- Prior Experience in conducting surveys using ODK
- Experience with the use of smartphone tablets
- Conversant with Chichewa language
- Readiness to work in hand to reach areas, walk long distances and work during odd hours including weekends
- Conduct household interviews
- Complete data entry onsite during household survey
- Submit data to Supervisors on daily basis
- Attain a minimum target of 20 respondents/households per day
Applicants must clearly indicate the POST being applied for on the envelope. Further, applicants are requested to provide copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, National Identity Card and working mobile phone number (s) in their applications.
Applications must be addressed to;