Location : Head Office Lilongwe
Responsibilities (which include, but not limited to):
- Assist in creation of marketing strategies.
- Assist in the creation of the following print materials; brochures, leaflets, banners, business stationery and ads, and the collation of all data and imagery needed for print purposes. To identify advertising opportunities during production process.
- On-going management of photo and video library of the company products
- Assist in website maintenance and in the delivery of engaging content.
- Assist in digital communications and social media by implementing content schedules.
- Writing of tender documents.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of Degree in Marketing
- not less than 5 years hands on Experience
- Knowledge of creating and presenting facts of a product to Customers
- Experience in both face to face and online Marketing
- Knowledge of web content management systems and email software.
- Customer care experience
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to confidently administer and manage multiple projects with good prioritization skills working to deadlines.
- High level of integrity
- Excellent Time Management
How to apply
Candidates should submit their application letter with detailed CV’s and relevant certificates, references including names and contacts to: email@example.com not later than 18th November 2022.
Or bring a hard copy to our Lilongwe offices, box 243 Lilongwe, Area 4 behind Puma Maula Filling Station.