Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position
which exist at Kamuzu Academy.
The incumbent will be expected to (amongst other duties)
- act as the first point of contact by dealing with correspondences and phone calls
- manage the headmaster’s diary
- provide support for Senior Management Team and Board of governors’ meetings
- maintain an effective filling and data storage system
Qualification & Requirements
- Must have a minimum of Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration from
a recognized institution
- Must have considerable years of working experience in a similar position.
The Academy will in turn offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, accommodation with running water and other benefits. Only those who meet the above requirements should submit their applications together with a recently updatedC urriculumV itae with three traceable referees and contact details to:
The Human Resources Manager
Private Bag 1
Closing date for receiving applications is 4th November 2022.Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged