Ausharen Farm Limited
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in technical work in irrigation production and training
- Managing semiskilled and unskilled labour on the estate
- Assisting the estate managers in implementing daily estate operations
- Assisting in managing the agronomy on a minimum estate size of 400 hectares
- Managing the optional usage of equipment and machinery on the estate
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
- Minimum of Diploma in Agriculture or another relevant Qualification
- 2-3 years of experience with reputable organizations
- Innovative and creativity is a must.
A highly competitive package based on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
To apply for this role please email your CV, copy of relevant certificate and a cover letter to: email@example.com
NOTE: Please make sure that your contact numbers are online at least during daytime because you may undergo telephonic interviews and remember no any payment should be offered in order to get employed.