Alliance Development Africa Foundation
Alliance Development Africa Foundation (ADAF) is inviting suitably qualified persons to
work as Driver based in Mulanje. Reporting to Project Manager:
The driver will drive the project vehicle to project locations.
The Driver is expected to drive the project vehicle to project locations as required, run
general upkeep of the project vehicle and equipment; Keep the project vehicle clean;
Adhere to all traffic and ADAF safety rules and follow the transport guidelines; Fill out and
check the log sheets and mileage of the vehicle; Report any mechanical problems, plan
and inform the Supervisor about necessary car services; Any other duties as and when
required by the Supervisor/ Country Program Manager.
- Valid driving license (C1 or above)
- Malawi School Certificate Education
- At least three years as a Driver in a busy working environment • Clean driving record and demonstration of safe driving techniques
- Experience driving for NGO/INGO within cities and districts
- Self-motivated with capacity to work both independently and with minimum supervision
- Cooperative, flexible and dependable
- Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality Added Advantage if you have training in vehicle maintenance/as a mechanic
- You have a valid Defensive Driving Certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should include at least two traceable references and or reference letters.
Your application and Curriculum Vitae should be addressed to The Country Manager
and send via email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th December 2022. ADAF is an equal opportunities employer hence female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note that due to expected high volume of responses we will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Clearly indicate on the Subject Line the “position” you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.