GardaWorld (M) Limited
GardaWorld seeks to recruit a Customer Services Assistant to manage the front desk office of our Head Office in Lilongwe.
The Customer Services Assistant will undertake all front office duties at our Head Office. The person shall be the face of the company for all visitors/clients and will be responsible for creating the first impression. The candidate will have a friendly personality while being very perceptive, disciplined and focused. The candidate shall demonstrate ability to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-orientated approach is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
The incumbent shall undertake the following responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests and direct them appropriately.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or relay messages,
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc., and oversee their distribution,
- Coordinate the dispatch and receipt of mail/parcels and maintain records,
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all the necessary materials,
- Monitor office supplies and place orders for replenishment, when necessary,
- Keep updated records and files
- Ensure the Country Manager’s office is always clean and tidy,
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
Qualifications, Experience and Other Attributes
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Proven experience in managing the front desk,
- Familiarity with office machines in a modern office (e.g., printer, computers, scanners, etc)
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and Office Management/Business Administration
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to: The Human Resources Manager, GardaWorld (M) Limited, P.O. Box 31721, Lilongwe 3.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.