COMPANY : Nascent Solutions Inc.
INVITATION TO TENDER
PROVISION OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES: MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM-NASCENT SOLUTIONS INC
Nascent Solutions Inc. (Nascent) is a United States (US)-based 501(c)(3) non-profit making international development organization. Its mission is to enable vulnerable people, especially women and children in rural Africa, to develop skills for self-sufficiency. The organization’s areas of focus are food security and nutrition, health, literacy and skills development, and gender equity.
With funding from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Nascent Solutions is implementing a five-year McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program in Malawi under the Cooperative Agreement Number: USDA FFE 612-2019/008/00. The goal of the program is to improve the literacy of school-age children through improved literacy instruction, student attentiveness, and student attendance; and also increase the use of positive health and dietary practices.
Nascent Solutions plans to use part of the funds it has received from USDA to procure school supplies for its primary school beneficiaries.
Nascent Solutions now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of the above-mentioned items in relation to below quantities:
|NAME OF ITEM||QUANTITIES|
|A4 Hardcovers (Tree-line Feint & Margin 192 white pages)||979|
|Original Bic ball point pens (black)||42,632|
|Original Bic Ball point pens (red)||979|
|30 cm Camlin plastic rulers||42,632|
|Flip chart rolls 60 cm x 80 cm (40 sheets)||972|
|Boxes of permanent markers (Snowman chisel tip mixed colors)||324|
|Bantley exercise books (80 white pages)||88,320|
|Masking tape 2 inch size (translucent)||324|
|HB N ⁰2 pencils with eraser||24,448|
|Chalkboard plastic rulers 1 meter||324|
|Boxes of chalk (mixed colors of 100 sticks)||106|
Interested bidders should submit their bids in sealed envelopes clearly Marked “NASCENT SOLUTIONS TENDER FOR STATIONERY SUPPLIES” into a tender box designated at Nascent Solution’s front desk.
Bidders must include the following documents together with their offers;
- Name of the authorized signatory of the supplier
- Valid MRA 2022 Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority (PPDA) Registration Certificate
- Registration Certificate of the supplier (Registrar of companies)
- Client’s references / letter of recommendation from reputable organizations for the past 2 years (at least 3)
- Evidence of access to financial resources
- Provide audited accounts (for the past two years) and bank statements (past three months)
- Proof of good performance for the past three years (Attach copies of LPOs or contracts awarded)
- Signed application letter for the Bid.
- Evidence of availability of credit facilities
All bidders should note that the following:
- The deadline for the submission of bids is 12:00 Hrs; Tuesday, 28th June 2022.
- Bids received after the deadline will be considered non-responsive and will be rejected.
- All queries and requests for clarification must be received by mid-day on Wednesday 22nd June 2022
- Stationery items to be delivered by 15th July 2022 at Nascent Solutions Lilongwe and Blantyre Offices
- Nascent Solutions retains the right to accept or reject any offer/proposal prior to award of contract and to annul the bidding process and reject any or all offers at any time.
- Nascent Solutions reserves the right to confirm quality of services by asking previous companies/organizations, as part of the bid evaluation process.
All bids should be addressed to the address below:
The Chief of Party
Old Pine Lodge,
Area 6, Plot No: 9 & 10
Along Paul Kagame Road-Off Maula Prison Street
P. O. Box 31232
Attention: Internal Procurement Committee
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org