- Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) is an energy sector regulator established by the Energy Regulation Act of 2004.
- MERA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for provision of Cleaning Services for a period of One (1) year.
- The interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document from MERA Procurement Unit at Development House, Second Floor, Lilongwe 3 from 08:00-12:00 and 13-16:30 hours local time from Monday to Friday except public holidays and weekends.
- A complete set of bidding documents with technical specifications in English language can be obtained from MERA’s Cash Office.
- Bidders need NOT to pay for the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Tendering procedures as contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act No. 27 of 2017 and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Sealed envelopes clearly marked “Provision of Cleaning Services” should be deposited in the Tender Box placed at Reception, Ground Floor before 10:00hrs on 9th January 2023 to the address below:
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority
2nd Floor, Development House,
- Envelopes will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:00hrs on Monday 9th January 2023 at MERA Head Office.
- Late bids shall be rejected.