UPGRADING / REHABILITATION OF SELECTED LILONGWE CITY ROADS TO BITUMINOUS STANDARDS
- Lilongwe City Council (LCC) with funding from Roads Fund Administration (RFA) has budgeted public funds for the procurement of civil works for the upgrading /rehabilitation of selective Lilongwe City Roads to bituminous standards.
- The LCC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders in the MK1.0 billion and above category for the upgrading/rehabilitation of the following selective Lilongwe City roads to bituminous standards.
|Lot no.||Contract no.||Name of road||Bid security|
|Lot 1||LCC/CRRP/18/01||Kamuzu Institute for Sports – Area 23||Mk1 000 000.00|
|Lot 2||LCC/CRRP/18/02||Biwi Triangle – Penyenye Road via Area 22, Ngwenya to ZBS Road, 6 Miles to City Dump Site Road||Mk1 300 000.00|
|Lot 3||LCC/CRRP/18/03||Chayamba Junction M1 to Sent Bridge Road, Zodiac Area 47 to Siku Filling Station M12 Road||Mk1 500 00.00|
|Lot 4||LCC/CRRP/18/04||Senti to Area 25, Malangalanga Section, Chinsapo to Chinguluwe||Mk500 000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 and Public Procurement Regulations, 2004 of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all eligible contractors registered with the National Construction Industry Council of Malawi (NCIC) and have renewed their membership for the 2917 to 2018 financial year.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday starting from Monday, 19th March, 2018 upon payment of a non refundable fee of MK30, 000.00 at Lilongwe City Council, Civic Offices, Robert Mugabe Crescent, Lilongwe. Attention: Procurement Officer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes clearly marked contract number and contract name at or before 2:00pm on Friday, 6th April, 2018 at the address indicated below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in (2) above. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives, who choose to attend at LCC chamber at 2:30pm on Friday, 6th April, 2018.
- The LCC shall hold the compulsory Pre-Bid Meeting on Wednesday, 28th march 2018 at 10:00am at LCC Civic Offices. The pre-bid meeting shall be preceded by site visit.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening.
- The address for submission and opening of the bids is as follows:
Internal Procurement Committee
Lilongwe City Council
- O. Box 30396
Phone: +265 1773 144
Fax: +265 1 770 885
Plot 19/22, Off Robert Mugabe Crescent
Civic Centre – Area 19
City Of Lilongwe
Moza M. Zaleza
Chief Executive Officer
The Lilongwe City Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: LILONGWE CITY CENTRE
Closing Date: 2018-04-06
News Paper Date : 2018-03-19