TENDER FOR THE TRANSPORTATION OF TOBACCO
A Tobacco Processing Company in Kanengo, Lilongwe invites tender from locally registered transporters for the haulage of tobacco in the 2018 Tobacco Selling Season from the floors in Limbe, Mzuzu and Chinkhoma to its warehouses in Kanengo.
- Tenders should clearly state the number of vehicles and the total hauling capacity to be made available for the contract.
- Each bid should clearly indicate the rate payable per kilogram/bale from the floors to Kanengo.
Interested bidders will be required to have the following:
- Good tarpaulins and nets
- Roadworthy Certificates
- Certified copies of Vehicle Registration Certificates
- Goods in Transit Insurance cover with a sum insured of not less than MK60 million
- A performance bond of MK3.5 million
- A fidelity guarantee cover with a sum of not less than MK20 million
The application should also include the following:
- A copy of Business Registration with The Registrar of Companies
- A comprehensive company profile with at least three trade references
- Copies of Income tax and VAT Registration with the MRA.
Tenders in sealed envelopes marked tender for transportation of tobacco should be sent to:
Voucher No. 001/01/18
National Publications Limited
Private Bag B419, Lilongwe
Closing date for receiving the tender documents is Friday, 16th February 2018 at 4:30 pm. Please note that the Company is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: TOBACCO PROCESSING COMPANY
Closing Date: 2018-02-16
News Paper Date : 2018-02-05