TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STATIONERY, VEHICLE TYRES AND BATTERIES
1. Chancellor College has budgeted public funds for the supply and delivery of various goods on a one year Framework Agreement for 2018-2019 FY.
2. The Chairperson of the Internal Procurement & Disposal of Assets Committee now invites sealed bids from interested eligible bidders and qualified bidders to submit their bids for the procurement activities as detailed below:-
Serial No. Description Procurement Number Mode Of Procurement
1 Photocopying Paper G42-09-18 Framework Agreement
2 General Stationery G43-09-18 Framework Agreement
3 Printer Consumables G47-09-18 Framework Agreement
4 Book Binding Materials G44-09-18 Framework Agreement
5 Vehicle Tyres G46-09-18 Framework Agreement
6 Batteries G45-09-18 Framework Agreement
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement and disposal of asserts act (2017) and procurement regulations.
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders in person from Cashiers Office in Finance Department upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K5, 000.00 cash and for inspection of bids that can visit procurement and disposal unit.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 am, on Thursday, 15th November, 2018 and registered with porters lodge at Chancellor College. Please indicate reference number on each bid envelope.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend on Thursday, 15th November, 2018 starting from 10:00 am in senior common room. Late bids shall be rejected.
7. Sealed bids must be addresses to:
Internal Procurement & Disposal Committee,
P. O. Box 280,
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: CHANCELLOR COLLEGE
Closing Date: 2018-11-15
News Paper Date : 2018-10-22