TENDER FOR THE PRINTING AND SUPPLY OF VARIOUS PRINTED PRODUCTS
1. The Ministry of Health has budgeted resources from Global Fund In the Financial Year 2017-2018 towards the cost of the implementing various interventions in Malaria, TB, and HIV/AIDS programmes and it intends to apply part of the funds towards payments under the contract for Printing and Supply of Various Printed Products.
2. The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, Ministry of Health, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of the following:
Lot No Item Description Unit of Measure Qty
1 t-shirt Each 10,000
2 Caps Each 5,000
The bidder must quote for all items in the lot. In the event that no bidder quotes for all items, the purchaser reserves the right to split the award.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) specified in accordance with the Public Procurement Act Law and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi, and are open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the procurement unit at the address given at paragraph 8(a) below from 08:00 to 12:00; 13:00 to 16:00 hours local time (Monday to Friday, except national public holidays).
5. Qualification requirements include: Minimum of two (2) years in the overall experience of the firm in the supply of similar goods: additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at paragraph 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000.00 or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency at the address at paragraph 8(b). The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before 6th June 2018, 14:00hours local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below at paragraph 8(d) on 6th June, 2018, at 14:00 hours local time. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of MK100, 000.00 or bid securing declaration form for firms 100% owned by Malawians. The Bid Security must be in form of a Bank Certified Cheque or Bank Guaranteed issues by reputable bank and agreeable to the purchaser.
8. Address for inspection of document and SAMPLE, purchase, collection, submission and opening of bids:
(a) Address for inspection, clarification and collection of documents
Ministry Of Health GF-PIU Office, TB Building,
CHSU, Area 3 Lilongwe, Malawi.
(b) Address for payment of non-refundable fee
Ministry If Health GF-PIU Office, Accounts Office, Tb Building, Area 3, Lilongwe, Malawi.
(c) Address for submission of bids
The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, Ministry Of Health
GF_PIU Office, Tb Building Foyer, Tender Box;
CHSU, Area 3 Lilongwe, Malawi
(d) Address for opening of bids
The Conference Room, Ministry of Health GF PIU Office, Tb Building, CHSU, Area 3, Lilongwe, Malawi
(Internal Procurement Committee)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: REPUBLIC OF MALAWI MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Closing Date: 2018-06-06
News Paper Date : 2018-05-08