SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT (GSE)
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER : LHC/GSE/01/18
- Lilongwe Handling Company Limited (LIHACO) has budgeted some funds from its internal source to be used for the procurement of Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for its operation at Kamuzu International Airport-Lilongwe.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National Competitive Bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (2017).
- The chairperson internal procurement and disposal committee now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of the following GSEs:
|Lot 1||Aircraft Ambulift (Passenger Aid Unit)|
|Lot 2||Aircraft Toilet Services Unit|
|Lot 3||Aircraft Stair|
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement and Disposal Unit and inspect the bidding document at the address below, during working hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the Lilongwe Handling Company –Motor Transport block at Kamuzu International Airport upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K50,000.00 cash
- Bids must be delivered to the tender bids must be delivered to the tender box at the below address in sealed envelopes clearly marked SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT and the procurement reference number should be written on top of the envelop. Bids should be submitted to the address below on or before 5th October, 2018 14:00 hours local time.
- Address for inspection, purchase, submission and opening of bids is:
Internal Procurement and Disposal of Assets Committee
Lilongwe Handling Company Limited
Kamuzu International Airport
Motor Transport Block
P. O. Box 89
Telephone: 01 700 811
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the interested bidders representatives who choose to attend on the same day5th October, 2018 at the above address at 14:00 hours local time.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: LILONGWE HANDLING COMPANY LTD
Closing Date: 2018-10-05
News Paper Date : 2018-09-07