SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CALENDERS,EXECUTIVE DIARIES AND EXECUTIVE NOTEBOOKS
- The Electricity supply corporation of Malawi Limited has budgeted funds to be used for the supply and delivery of calendars,Executive Diaries and Executive Notebooks with USB and pen set.The chairman,internal Procurement and Disposal of Assets Committee now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the following items:
ITEM DESCRIPTION DELIVERY PERIOD 1 2019 Wall Calendars 4-6 weeks 2 2019 executive Diaries 4-6 weeks 3 Executive Notebooks with USB and Pen Set 4-6 weeks
- Bidding Will be conducted in accordance to the national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Malawi public procurement and disposal of assets Act,2017.
- interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from ESCOM’s procurement and disposal of assets division at the address given in paragraph 8(a)below from 8:00 to 12:00 hours,13:00 to 16:00 hours local time(Monday to Friday)except National public holidays.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders in 8(b) below upon paym,ent of non-refundable fee of 5,000.00.The method of payment will be in cash or bank certified cheques. The document may be collected by the bidder or their chosen representative.
- Bids must be delivered to the tender box at address in8(c) below on or before 23rd November,2018 at 14:00 hours local time.Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representative who choose to attend at the address 8(d) below on 23rd november 2018 at 14:00 hours local time.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid of security as specified in particular bidding document or a bid securing declarelation form of a bidder is 100% owned by Malawian Nationals.The bid security must be in form of a bank certified cheque or bank guarantee issued by a reputable bank agreeable to the purchaser.
- The Addresses for the inspection,purchase,issue,submission and opening of bids are as follows:
(a)Addresses where Bids will be inspected and issued from:
ESCOM House Annex Bulding
Procurement and Disposal of Assets Division
9 Haile salassie Road P.O BOX 2047
(b)Addresses where the Bids will be purchased:
Umoyo House,Third floor
(c)Address where Bids will be deposited:
ESCOM House Annex Building
tender Box situated at IT reception
9 Haile Selassie road,P.O BOX 2047
(d) Address where Bid opening will take place:
ESCOM Training centre
End of johnstone road,chichiri
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: ELECTRICITY SUPPLY CORPORATION OF MALAWI LIMITED
Closing Date: 2018-11-23
News Paper Date : 2018-10-31