SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A HIGH ROOF MINIBUS FOR LILONGWE WATER AND SANITATION PROJECT
- The Government of the Republic of Malawi has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of Lilongwe Water and Sanitation Project (LWSP) and intend to apply part of the proceeds for the supply and delivery of a High Roof Minibus.
- Lilongwe Water Board now invites bids from eligible bidders for the supply and Delivery of a High Roof Minibus as detailed below:
|Item No.||Description||Quantity||Delivery Period|
|1||High Roof Minibus||1||4-5 Weeks|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and in full compliance with the provision Of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act No. 27 Of 2017 And Its Subsidiary Legislations. Bidding is open to all bidders as defined in the bidding document.
- A complete set of Bids will be required upon payment of a non-refundable fee 0f K5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Kwacha) in cash or bank certified cheque or any convertible currency. Bidding documents can be purchased from the Cash Office of Madzi House, located off Likuni Road in Lilongwe city.
- Sealed bids marked with the procurement reference number should be deposited in the Tender Box on or before Friday, 23rd November, 2018 at 14:00 hours local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids shall be rejected. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend the tender opening proceedings at the time indicated above in Madzi House Boardroom on Friday, 23rd November, 2018.
- Address for submission of bids is as follows:
Internal Procurement and Disposal of Assets Committee
Lilongwe Water Board
- O. Box 96
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information from the procurement and disposal unit on following address:
Lilongwe water board
P. O. Box 96
Telephone: +265 (0) 1 750 366
Fax: +265 (0) 1 757 343
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: LILONGWE WATER BOARD
Closing Date: 2018-11-23
News Paper Date : 2018-10-25