SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN) INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT TO MALAWI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (MUST)
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in United Nations Development Business Online (UNDP online of June 23), and on the African Development Banks Internet Website (afdb.org)
- The Government of Malawi has received a loan from the African Development Bank (ADF) in various currencies towards the cost of Jobs for Youth Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan /financing be applied to eligible payment under contract number IFB/MUST/J4Y/2017/18
- The Ministry Of Labour, Youth, Sport and Manpower Development through Jobs for Youth Project invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply, delivery and installation of laboratory equipment to the Malawi University of Science and Technology (MUST) follows:
|Lot No.||Name / Description Of Lot||Delivery Place||Delivery Period|
|1||Supply, Delivery and Installation of Laboratory Equipment to Malawi University of Science and Technology (Must)||Must-Campus-Ndata, Thyolo.||Eight Weeks|
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at Procurement Unit, Malawi University of Science and Technology, along Bingu Highway 7km Off Robert Highway, near Ndata Farm, P. O. Box 5169, Limbe, Malawi. Attention: Mr. C. Tewete
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5,000.00
- The provision in the Instruction to Bidders and in the General Condition of Contract are the provision of the African Development Banks Standard Bidding Document for the Procurement of Goods and Services.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office o or before 24th July 2018 and must be accompanied by a bid security (bank guarantee) of MK7000,000.00
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at 10:00am Malawi local time on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at MUST Campus, Ground Floor Mini Board Room.
- The interested bidders should deliver their bids to the address below not later than 10:00am on 24th July, 2018.
Internal Procurement Committee,
Malawi University of Science and Technology,
- O. Box 5196,
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-07-24
News Paper Date : 2018-06-27