PROVISION OF AUDIT SERVICES
Save the children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children,which works in over 120 countries around the world.OUR VISION is to have a world in which every child attains the right to survival,protection,development and participation.OUR MISSION is to inspire breakthroughs in the ways the world treats children,and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
save the children has worked in Malawi for 30 years and is currently operating in 20 out of the 29 districts,covering all regions.the core programming areas are Maternal and Child Health,HIV/AIDS, Education and Child development,Child Protection and child Rights Governance,Food and Livelihood Security,Social Protection and Emergency response. We remain committed to developing strong partnerships to ensure that all children in Malawi thrive in safe family environment and benefit from greater public investment and better use of society’s resources in realizing their right to protection from violence,abuse ,exploitation and neglect.
save the children International with funding from various donors,is inviting submissions of tenders for provision of audit services for the following projects:
|Project Name||Donor||Reports Due Dates|
|Scaling Up Nutrition in Mzimba, Rumphi, Nkhatabay, Karonga and Chitipa||EC-DEVCO||1 Sept. 2019|
|Norad Framework Agreement 2015-2018(QLA-NORAD)||NORAD||1 Mar. 2019|
|Inclusive Education in Malawi (IE-NMFA)||Norway MFA||1 Mar. 2019|
|Marriage: No Child’s Play||MFA Netherland||1 Mar. 2019|
|Combating Child marriages and Human Trafficking in Malawi||EC-DEVCO||1 Jul. 2019|
|Comprehensive Sexuality Education and FP for Adolescents and Women(EC-SRH)||EC-DEVCO||1 Jul. 2019|
|Save the Children Annual Audit||Multiple Donors||1 Mar. 2019|
detailed specification and scope of work are included in the tender documents.
if you are interested in submiting a bid,please contact procurement at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
completed tender documents should be sealed,clearly marked“Tender for Provision of Audit Services” and addressed to:
The procurement commitee
save the children international
Ngerengere house,off Mchinji Road
P.O Box 30374
Submission of tenders should be done by 14:00 hours local timeon Tuesday November 20,2018 at the save the children internationa malawi country office in Lilongwe.
Tender Opening shall be done in mbalachanda conference room at 14:00 hours local time on Tuesday November 20,2018 at the address above.Suppliers are advised to sign in the tender register at the reception when submitting their bid.
- Late Submission will not be accepted.
- Email submission will not be accepted.
- electronic copies of submitted bids will only be requested after the deadline and opening of the bids to aid the evaluation process.
- save the children reserves the right to accept the lowest,highest bidder or no bid at all.
- save the children maintains a ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy on child sexual abuse and reserves the right to reject a proposal if the successful bidder shall be found to have a history of sexually abusing children. Further, the successful bidder shall be obliged to adhere to the child safeguarding policy and requirements of the organisation.
- Save the children maintains a Zero Tolerance policy towards fraudulent,dishonest,corruption and bribery practices. If save the children staff or representative approaches you demanding or asking for any kick-back or willing to to provide any privilege information in exchange of business favors,please call toll free line on 52121. Corrective measures shall be taken according to the organisations policy and the supplier shall never be penalized or disadvantaged in any way.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL
Closing Date: 2018-11-20
News Paper Date : 2018-11-01