PROCUREMENT OF BRONZE BILLETS, CAST IRON, STAINLESS STEEL BILLETS, BRIGHT MILD STEEL SHAFT MATERIALS AND WELDING CONSUMABLES USING NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) PROCUREMENT METHOD
Blantyre Water Board (BWB) has allocated funds in its budget for the Supply and Delivery of various goods and services for the period 2018-2019 hence invites bids from interested eligible bidders to submit their bids for the procurement activities as detailed below.
|1||THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BRONZE BILLETS, CAST IRON, STAINLESS STEEL BILLETS, BRIGHT MILD STEEL SHAFT MATERIALS AND WELDING CONSUMABLES||BWB/BRONZE BILLETS, CAST IRON, STAINLESS STEEL BILLETS, BRIGHT MILD STEEL SHAFT MATERIALS AND WELDING CONSUMABLES/2019/3|
- Bidding will be in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act, 2017 (PPA, 2017) and The Public Procurement Regulations of the Republic of Malawi.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Blantyre Water Board and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below between 08:00 to 12:00hrs and 13:30 to 16:30 hrs from Monday to Friday by contacting the Procurement and Disposal Unit (PDU).
- A complete set of bidding documents may be obtained from the address in 6a below upon cash payment of MK 5,000.00 per tender document which is non – refundable to the CASHIER at Blantyre Water Board Customer Service Centre located at Northgate Arcade during periods specified in 2 above and the bidding documents shall be collected at the Procurement Unit of BWB Head Office, Off-Makata Road upon production of valid BWB receipt.
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below in 6b at or before 09:00 hours on 22nd November, 2018. The procurement reference number and description of the item(s) tendered for should be clearly marked on the envelopes.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below in 6b from 09:00hrs on 22nd November, 2018.
- (a) Documents may be inspected and obtained at
Blantyre Water Board
Off Makata Road
P. O. Box 30369
(b) Sealed bids should be delivered into a Tender Box at the reception at the address at 6b. The bids should be addressed to:
The IPC Chairperson
Blantyre Water Board
P. O. Box 30369,
(c) Opening of bids will be done at the address above at 6b.
- Any tender not found in the TENDER BOX at the time of opening shall be rejected.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: BLANTYRE WATER BOARD
Closing Date: 2018-11-22
News Paper Date : 2018-10-25