PROCUREMENT NOTICE FOR THE PROVISION OF NON-ROUTINE SERVICES
Procurement Reference Number: 048/AGD-IPC-007/NCB-002/17-18FY
- The Department of Accountant General invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Security Services, Cleaning Services, Landscape Services, Provision and Services of Air Conditioners, Insurance Services for the financial year 2018/2019 as indicated below:
|Lot A||Description||Delivery Period|
|1||Security services||12 months|
|2||Cleaning services||12 months|
|3||Landscaping services||12 months|
|4||Air conditioner services||12 months|
|5||Motor vehicle and motor cycle insurance services||12 months|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given under item The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, Department of Accountant General. Box 30140, Capital Hill Lilongwe 3.
- Inspection of the bidding documents may be done from 8:00 to 12:00 – 13:00 00 to 16:00 hrs. (Monday to Friday), except national public holidays to Procurement Office, Department of Accountant General, Box 30140, Lilongwe 3.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of the written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5000.00 (Five Thousand Malawi Kwacha).
- Bids must be deposited in the tender box at the reception at the address shown below before 14:00 hours local time on 9th July, 2018.
- Address for inspection submission and opening of the bids is;
The Chairman, Internal Procurement Committee, Department of Accountant General, P. O. Box 30140, Lilongwe 3.
The Chairman, Internal Procurement Committee,
Department of Accountant General
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
Closing Date: 2018-07-09
News Paper Date : 2018-06-07