LOADING AND OFFLOADING OF CARGO SERVICES AT LILONGWE INLAND EXAMINATION CENTER
- The Malawi Revenue Authority is an agency responsible for collecting and accounting for tax on behalf of the Malawi Government. The Authority is inviting bids from eligible and tax compliant service providers for the provision of loading and offloading of goods at the MRA inland Examination center at kanengo in Lilongwe.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the opening tendering procedure contained in the public procurement and disposal of Assets Act(2017) and Regulations of the Government of the republic of malawi.
- Bidders are required to provide the following information to prove that they are qualified for the award contract:
- Legal status of bidder in accordance with the Laws of Malawi. This should include a copy of Business registration certificate and/or business Licence.
- tax clearance certificate for 2017-2018 Financial year
- location of place of Business,contact address,cell and fixed line number
- Company profile and profiles of key staff.
4. A complete set of bidding documents shall be acquired upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of MK10,000.00 in cash or bank certified cheque. Bidding documents may be purchased from the Cash Office on Floor Number 1 of Msonkho House,Blantyre.
5. Bids must be de[posited i the Tender box on second floor reception of Msonkho House,Blantyre at or before 15:00hrs local time on Friday,November 30th,2018. Late bids shall be rejected .Bids shall be opened in thye presence of the bidders’s representative,who choose to attend the opening proceedings at 15:00 hrs on Friday 30th November, 2018.
6.Bids in sealed envelops clearly marked and indicating the procurement Reference Number should be addressed to:-
Internal Procurement and Disposal comitee
Malawi revenue Authority
MRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MALAWI REVENUE AUTHORITY
Closing Date: 2018-11-30
News Paper Date : 2018-11-01