INVITATION TO TENDER TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF LOADING AND OFFLOADING OF CARGO AT LILONGWE INLAND EXAMINATION CENTRE (RE-ADVERTISED)
- The Malawi Revenue Authority is an agency responsibility for collecting and accounting for tax revenue on behalf of the Malawi Government. The authority is inviting bids from eligible and tax compliant service providers for the provision of loading and offloading of cargo at Lilongwe Inland Examination Centre.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Act and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Malawi.
- A complete set of bidding documents shall be acquired upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K5, 000.00 in cash or bank certified cheque. Bidding documents may be purchased from the Cash Office on Floor Number 1 or Msonkho House, Blantyre.
- Bids must be deposited in the tender box on second Floor Reception of Msonkho House, at or before 15:00hrs local time on 11th may 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids shall be open in the presence of the bidders representatives, who choose to attend the opening proceedings at 15:00hrs on 11th may 2018.
- Bids in salad envelopes clearly marked Tender For The Provision of Loading and Offloading of Cargo Services at Lilongwe Inland Examination Centre and indicating the procurement reference number should be addressed to:-
Internal Procurement Committee
Malawi Revenue Authority
Private Bag 247
MRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidders
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MALAWI REVENUE AUTHORITY
Closing Date: 2018-05-11
News Paper Date : 2018-04-10