INVITATION TO TENDER REHABILITATION WORKS AT LIMBE AND CHIRIMBA WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Procurement Reference Number: WASTE-SSLA 001/2018
- WASTE Advisers in partnership Blantyre City Council is implementing sanitation projects in Blantyre City using Sanitation Services Level Agreements (SSLAs). The improvements include investments in public toilets, pit emptying services and the treatment of sludge. WASTE now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders from the provision of Rehabilitation Works of Wastewater Treatment Plants located in Limbe and Chirimba. The details of works are described on the bidding documents.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the WASTE Adviser Procurement Regulations and is open to all eligible bidders. A bidders shall be required to obtain a certificate of registration for the 2017/2018 financial year from the National Construction Council in the MK30, 000,000.00 (Thirty Million) Building Category and above.
- Interested eligible bidders may further information from WASTE Advisers, and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(a) from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm starting from 6th March 2018.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be acquired upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Kwacha) to the cashier at WASTE Advisers. The method of payment shall be cash.
- Bids bust be delivered to the address below at 6 (a) at or before Monday 26th march, 2018at 13:00 hours. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security stipulated on the bidding document in a form of Bank Certified Cheque. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below 6(a) at 14:00 hours on Monday, 26th march 2018.
- (a) Address for submission:
Thyolo Road CTC Turn Off
For more details about the address please contact the office phone: 0992 660 633
(b) Opening bids will be done at the address above at 6(a)
- A field visit will be organized by WASTE, all the bidders who buy the Bidding Document will be invited to do a field inspection on 13th March 2018 at 9:00 hours
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: WASTE ADVISERS
Closing Date: 2018-03-26
News Paper Date : 2018-03-09