INVITATION TO TENDER PROCUREMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
REF. NO. FIA/NCB/09/18/01
1The Financial Intelligence Authority (FIA) has budgeted public funds for the 2018/19 financial year to be used for the procurement of Motor Vehicles, and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the said goods.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act (2017) and Regulations of the Government of Malawi.
3. A Bidding Document in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K5, 000 (Malawi Kwacha). The method of payment will be cash. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
4. Bidding Documents will be available from Wednesday, 5th September, 2018.
5. Bids in sealed envelopes and clearly marked with the Procurement Reference Number must be delivered at the address below before 10.00 hours local time on Friday, 14th September 2018. All bids submitted must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration form. Late bids shall be rejected. The bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening function at the address below at 10.00 hours local time on Friday, 14th September 2018. The FIA is not bound to accept the lowest or any other tender.
6. Bid documents will be issued from, and should be delivered to:
The IPC Chairperson
Financial Intelligence Authority
Private Bag B441
Bidders may get more details by calling (265) 1 751 141
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: FINANCIALINTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY
Closing Date: 2018-09-14
News Paper Date : 2018-09-05