INVITATION TO TENDER PROCUREMENT CONTRACTS FOR 2018/19 FINANCIAL YEAR
1. The Malawi judiciary would like to procure goods and services and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of:
Lot 1: Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicle Tyres and Batteries
Procurement Reference Number: JUD/FM/MVTYRES/2018/19/04
Lot 2: Supply of Motor Vehicle Insurance Cover
Procurement Reference Number: JUD/MV INSURANCE/2018/19/02
Lot 3: Supply of Catering Services
Procurement Reference Number: JUD/CATERING SERV/2018/19/03
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement and disposal of public asserts act (2017) and regulations of the government of Malawi.
3. Bidders are free to bid for all lots but the Malawi judiciary reserves the right to award the lots at one bidder or separate bidders. Bidders are advised to exercise caution when making their offers as they will be required to enter into a12-month agreement with the Malawi judiciary for the supply of the items at the prices offered.
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5,000.00 (Malawi kwacha) per lot. The method of payment will be cash.
5. Bidding documents will be available from 9th may 2018
6. Bids must be delivered at the address below before 2:00 pm on Monday 11th June 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration form. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address below at 2:10 pm on 11th June 2018.
7. (a) bid documents will be issued from and should be delivered to:
High Court Of Malawi, Old Court Building
Off Chipembere High Way (Opposite Trade Fair Grounds)
Chichiri, Blantyre 3
(b) Address of Bid Opening: New Court Building Conference Room, Chichiri, Blantyre.
Texious Masoamphambe (Mr)
DEPUTY REGISTER OF THE MALAWI JUDICIARY
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: THE MALAWI JURDICIARY
Closing Date: 2018-06-11
News Paper Date : 2018-05-09