INVITATION TO TENDER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
1. Background: The Law Commission (the Commission) is an institution established under Chapter XLL of the Constitution of the Republic of Malawi. The board objections of the Commission is to review the Laws of Malawi and make recommendations relating to the repeal, amendment and development of laws. In addition, the commission is mandated to promote public awareness on the Constitution and Laws of Malawi.
2. The Commission has allocated funds in its 2018/19 budgeted and intends to spend some of the funds through Framework Agreements in all routines procurement processes. The agreements are intended to run a period of twelve months.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Asserts Act (2017) and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. The following are the lots of items for bidding:
Lot Number Procurement Number Description Period
1 LC/04/11 Courier, Car Rentals, Air Travel, Removal Services 12 Month
2 LC/04/9 Stationery 12 Month
3 LC/04/7 Motor Vehicle 12 Month
4 LC/04/7 Vehicle Tyres And Batteries 12 Month
5 LC/04/6 Provision of Building Maintenance Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance of Telephones, Carpentry and Air Conditioner Services 12 Month
6 LC/04/157 ICT Equipment and Maintenance 12 Month
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the offices of the Commission; attention- procurement officer on 0999295411/ 0882921113. Email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Bids may be inspected from 07:30 hours to 16:30 hours local time from Monday to Friday (except on holidays).
6. Interested eligible bidders may purchase Bidding Documents in person upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 payable in cash or through bank certified cheque. The bidding documents are in English.
7. Sealed bids marked with lot number should be addressed to:
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee,
Private Bag 373,
The bids should be deposited in the tender box at reception of the commission, city Centre, Lilongwe, not later than 14:00 hours on Thursday 12th July 2018.
8. The bids will be opened on the same date, Thursday 12th July, 2018 at 14:00 hours in the boardroom of the commission. Bidders or their representatives are free to attend the opening function. All late bids will be rejected.
9. The commission is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: LAW COMMISSION
Closing Date: 2018-07-12
News Paper Date : 2018-06-12