INVITATION TO TENDER FOR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
1. The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intend to enter into framework agreement for various routine procurement as follows:
Category Description Reference number Contract period
1 Customs Clearance and Forwarding Services RBM/CCF/FWA/001 12 months
2 Air Tickets RBM/AT/FWA/001 12 months
3 Stationery RBM/ST/FWA/001 12 months
4 Motor Vehicle Tyres and Batteries RBM/TYR/FWA/001 12 months
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Asserts Act 2017, and is open to all interested bidders.
3. Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Division at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
5. Bids clearly marked tender for framework agreements … state a particular name of the tender should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 13 July, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 11 July, 2018 at 15:10 hours.
6. (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited In a Tender Box marked the name of the tender you are bidding placed at the tender you are bidding placed at the Banks business reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for opening
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
News Paper Date : 2018-06-08