INVITATION TO TENDER CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION WORKS AT SOCHE / ZINGWANGWA WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT IN BLANTYRE CITY
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: WASTE-SSLA003/2018)
- Blantyre City Council (BCC) in partnership with WASTE Malawi with funding from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is implementing sanitation project in Blantyre City using Sanitation Services Level Agreements (SSLAs). The improvements includes investments in treatment of faecal sludge. The Council and WASTE now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Construction And Rehabilitation Works of Soche Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Zingwanwa Township, Blantyre city as specified below:
|1.||Construction and rehabilitation works in the following section of the waste water treatment plant:
· New pre-setting tank
· Anaerobic filters
· Biological filters
· Drying beds
· Pump house and
· Associated mechanical installations and maintenance.
|Zingwangwa Soche WWTP|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the WASTE advisers Procurement Regulations and is open to all eligible bidders. A bidder shall be required to obtain a certificate of registration for the 2018/2019 financial year from the National Construction Industry Council in the MK50, 000,000.00 (Fifty Million Malawi Kwacha) Building Categoey and above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from WASTE advisers, and inspect the bidding documents in the address given below at 6(a) from 08:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 14:00 pm to 16:00 pm starting from 05th October 2018.
- A complete set of bidding documents shall be acquired upon payment of a non-refundable fee of mk15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Kwacha) to the Cashier at WASTE advisers, starting from 5th October 2018 during normal office hours (08:00 am to 16:00 pm from Monday to Friday). The method of payment shall be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below in 6(a) at or before Tuesday 23rd October 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of MK100, 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Kwacha) in form of Bank Certified Cheque or Bank Bond. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the address below 6(a) before 14:00hrs on Tuesday 23rd October 2018.
- (a) address for bid submission:
The Internal Procurement Committee Chairperson
Chigumula, Thyolo Road, CTC Turn-Off,
- O. Box 2504
For more details about the address please contact the office phone no. 0992 660 633 during working hours
(b) Opening of bids will be done at the address above at (a).
- Bidders are encouraged to visit the site as indicated below at their own discretion before preparing their bids.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: BLANTYRE CITY COUNCIL
Closing Date: 2018-10-23
News Paper Date : 2018-10-03