INVITATION TO BID
- Malawi Posts Corporation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply and delivery of goods indicated below:
|Description of goods||Quantity||Delivery|
|Motor vehicle (4×4 double cabin pickups)||3||6 to 8 weeks|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures (National Competitive Bidding) contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Malawi Posts Corporation, Head Office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given at (5) from 08:00 to 12:00: 13:00 to 16:30 hours local time (Monday to Friday, expect public holidays).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders in person upon payment of a non – refundable fee of NK10, 000 payable in cash. The Bid Documents can be purchased from Treasury Office, Malawi Posts Corporation Head Office, Opposite CLAIM Mabuku, Blantyre.
- The sealed bids shall be clearly marked Tender for Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles to Malawi Posts Corporation should be addressed to: The Chair Person, Internal Procurement Committee, Malawi Posts Corporation, P. O. Box 602 Blantyre Malawi. The bids should be deposited in the tender box at the Boardroom, Third Floor, Malawi Posts Corporation Head Office, Glyn Jones Road, Blantyre, not later 19th April 2018 at 14:00 hours. Late bids shall be rejected.
- The bids will be opened on the same date 19th April, 2018 at 14:00 hours in the Boardroom. Bidders or representatives are free to attend the function.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MALAWI POSTS CORPORATION
Closing Date: 2018-04-19
News Paper Date : 2018-03-20