INVITATION TO BID SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MOTOR VEHICLES BY NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
PROCUREMENT NO: MBTS/CR/NCB/18-19/01
- The Malawi Blood Transfusion Services (MBTS) has funds from its annual budget for the procurement of the following items:
|1||4X4 double cab pick ups||2||8 weeks|
|2||4X4 double cab pick ups||3||8 weeks|
|3||4X4 station wagon||1||8 weeks|
- The Malawi blood transfusion services now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the above mentioned items. Interested bidders shall bid lot 1 separately from lot 2 and 3.
- Bidding will be conducted with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Government of Malawi Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2017 and it is open to all interested bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:00am to 12:00pm, 14:00pm to 16:30pm hours local time (Monday to Friday except national holidays).
- Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK15, 000.00 for lot 1 and MK15, 000.00 for lot 2 and lot 3.
The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque at the Malawi blood transfusion service cash office. The bidding document will also be collected by the interested bidder at the Cash Office upon payment of the fee.
- Bids must be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening. A bid security of 3% of the bid price shall be required or a bid declaration form if the company is wholly owned by Malawians. Bids must be delivered into the tender box at the address given below at 7(a) before 14:00PM hours local time in 23rd may 2018. Bid opening shall take place on the same day at 14:00PM in the presence of bidders who choose to attend in the conference room at the address shown below at 7(a). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Sealed bids clearly marked: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY of the above mentioned items or MBTS/CR/NCB/18-19/01 with lot number should be submitted, not later than 14:00PM on 23rd may 2018 to the;
Internal Procurement Committee
Malawi Blood Transfusion Service
Odala Centre, Cnr Victoria Av/Lesile Rd, Mount Pleasant
P. O. Box 2681
Tel: (265) 1 874 666
- The Malawi blood transfusion service reserves the right to reject any or all bids and will not be bound to accept the lowest bid.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: MALAWI BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICES
Closing Date: 2018-05-23
News Paper Date : 2018-04-23