INVITATION TO BID SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND TRAILERS BY NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
PROCUREMENT NO: MBTS.01/NCB/17-18/01
1. The Malawi Blood Transfusion Services (MBTS) has funds from its annual budget to be used for the procurement of the following items :
|1||Refrigerated centrifuge||1||8 weeks|
- The Malawi blood transfusion services now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the above mentioned items. Interested bidders may bid for all lots or just one lot.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the government of Malawi public procurement act 2003 and it is open to all interested bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7(A) from 8:00am to 12:00pm, 14:00 pm to 16:30pm hours local time (Monday to Friday except national holidays)
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable cheque at the Malawi Blood Transfusion Services Cash Office. The bidding document will also be collected by the interested bidder at the cash office upon payment of the fee.
- Bids must be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening and bid security of 2% of the bid price shall be required. Bids must be delivered into the tender box at the address given below at 7(a) before14:00pm hours local time on 2nd may 2018. Bid Opening shall be take place on the same day at 143:10 PM in the presence of bidders who choose to attend in the conference room at the address shown at 7(a). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Sealed bids clearly marked: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY of the above mentioned items or MBTS/OI/MCB/17-18/01 with lot number should be submitted, not later than 14:00 pm on 2nd may 2018 to the;
Internal Procurement Committee
Malawi Blood Transfusion Services
Odala Centre, Cnr Victoria an/Lisle Rd, Mount Pleasant,
P. O. Box 2681,
Tel: (265) 1 874 666
- The Malawi Blood Transfusion Services reserves the right to reject any or all bids and will not be bound to accept the lowest bids.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: MALAWI BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICES
Closing Date: 2018-05-02
News Paper Date : 2018-04-03