Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ICT/06/19
1. The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intends to engage a firm to supply, install and implement various date Centre hardware infrastructures. The Bank is therefore inviting sealed bids from eligible and reputable firms for the supply and installation of the following items;
Lot No. Description Quantity Unit of Measure
Lot 1 Blade Chassis 1 Each
Blade Serve 4 Each
Lot 2 Veeam Backup Software 1 Each
Lot 3 IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)CNPD Backup Soft Ware 1 Each
Fiber Module 1 Each
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act (2017), and is open to all interested bidders.
3. Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Biding Documents from procurement division at the address shown in 6 (a) below from 08:00 to 11:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of mk5, 000 between 08:00 to 11:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday except on public holidays. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
5. Bids clearly marked Supply, Installation and Implementation of Various Data Centre Hardware Infrastructures should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before Tuesday, 30th July 2019 at 10:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend address shown in 6(c) below on Tuesday, 30th July 2019 at 10:10 hours.
6. (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi,
10 Hannover Avenue
(b) Address for submission:
RBM International Procurement Committee,
P. O. Box 30063,
Should be deposited in the tender box marked Supply, Installation and Implementation of Various Data Centre Hardware Infrastructures placed at the banks business reception at the head office.
(c) Address for opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium,
RMB Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee