INVITATION TO BID (ITB) TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF CHANGE OVER SWITCHES AND RE-CONFIGURATION OF ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AT BLANTYRE BRANCH NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/BT/001/18
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) has budgeted resources in the 2018 financial year to engage a reputable film to design, supply, install, and commission changeover switched and associated works at the Banks Branch in Blantyre and now invites sealed bids from eligible firms.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement & Disposal of Asserts Act 2017, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested dodders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Section at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Prospective Bidders are invited to attend a pre-bid site meeting on Monday, 23rd April, 2018 at 10:00 am at the Banks Blantyre Branch in Blantyre. Bidders to meet cost related to the pre-bid meeting.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of MK5, 000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except on public holidays. Bids without bid securing declaration shall be rejected.
- Bids clearly marked; tenders for supply, installation and commissioning of change over switches and associated and associated works should be delivered to the address shown in 6 (b) below on or before, 10th may 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 10th may, 2018 at 15:05 hours.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited in a tender box marked; tenders for Design, supply, installation and commissioning of change over switches and associated works placed at the Banks business reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium,
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-05-10
News Paper Date : 2018-04-09