INVITATION TO BID (ITB) TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GYM EQUIPMENT AT RBM HEAD OFFICE NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ADMN/004/18
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) has budgeted resources in the 2018 financial year to engage a firm to supply Gym Equipment at RBM Head Office and now invites sealed bids from eligible firms to submit bids as follows:
|LOT 1||Multi Gym||4|
|LOT 3||Elliptical Trainers||6|
|LOT 4||Rowing Machines||6|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act 2016, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the procurement department at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque. Interested bidders may bid for one or more lots. However, each lot must be charged separately as the award of contract (s) shall be based on each lot. Incomplete lots and bids without bid securing declaration shall be rejected.
- Bids clearly marked Tender for supply of Gym Equipment at RBM Head Office should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 15th June, 2018 at 14:30 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 15th June, 2018 at 14:35 hours.
- (a) documents will be issued from:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Bids must be sent to:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited I a tender box marked Engagement of a firm to conduct an external quality assessment review on international audit function, placed at the banks reception at the Head Office.
(c) Bid opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-05-17
News Paper Date : 2018-05-15