INVITATION TO BID (ITB) TENDER FOR DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSION OF ELECTRICAL FIRE HYDRANT PUMPS
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) has budgeted resources in the 2018 financial year to engage a reputable firm for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of two (2) units of electrical fire hydrant pumps at the banks head office and now invites sealed bids from eligible firms to submit bids.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement & Disposal of Assets Act 2017, and its open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Section at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Prospective bidders are invited to attend a pre-bid site meeting on Tuesday 20 February 2018 at 10:00 am at the Banks Head Office in Lilongwe.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address shown in 6 (a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 08:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except on public holidays. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque. Interested bidders may bid for one or more lots. Bids without bid securing declaration shall be rejected.
- Bids clearly marked Tenders for Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Fire Hydrant Pumps should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before Friday, 9th March, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 9th March, 2018 at 15:05 Hours.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection
The Reserve Bank of Malawi, Convention Drive, Business Reception, Lilongwe
(b) Address for submission:
The Chairperson, RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee, P.O. Box 30063, Lilongwe, Malawi.
Should be deposited in tender box marked, Tenders for Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Fire Hydrant Pumps placed at the Banks business reception at the Head Office
(c) Address for opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi, Convention Drive, Floor 5, Auditorium, Lilongwe, Malawi.
The bank will not be bound to any or the highest bidder.
RBM Internal Procurement Committee
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-03-09
News Paper Date : 2018-02-09