Procurement reference number : RMB/ICT/07/19
1. The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intends to engage a service provider to Supply and Implement a Logging and Monitoring Solution. The bank is therefore seeking for a reputable firm to provide this service.
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act (2017), and is open to all interested bidders.
3. Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Biding Documents from procurement division at the address shown in 6 (a) below from 08:00 to 11:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000 between 08:00 to 11:00 from Monday to Friday except on public holidays. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
5. Bids clearly marked Supply and Installation of a Logging Monitoring Solution should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before Tuesday, 30th July 2019 at 10:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend address shown in 6(c) below on Tuesday, 30th July 2019 at 10:10 hours.
6. (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi,
10 Hannover Avenue
(b) Address for submission:
RBM International Procurement Committee,
P. O. Box 30063,
Should be deposited in the tender box marked Supply and Installation of a Logging and Monitoring Solution placed at the banks business reception at the head office.
(c) Address for opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium,
RMB Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee