INVITATION TO BID (ITB) SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MINING ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number P/SDP/2018
- The Government of Malawi has funding from the World Bank under the Skills Development Project (SDP). The polytechnic, a constituency college of the University of Malawi, as one of the beneficiaries of the funding, intends to apply part of the funds to procure mining engineering equipment and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders. Bidders are free to bid for a single, a combination of lots or all lots. However bidders shall be required to bid for all items in a lot.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance through International Competitive Bidding (ITB) procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement Laws and Regulations and are open all interested bidders.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect Bidding Documents from the Procurement Department at the following address during office hours from 8:00am to 4:30pm : The Procurement Officer, The Polytechnic, Private Bag 303, Chichiri Blantyre 3, Phone: 01870603, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased from the polytechnic accounts at a non-refundable fee of K5, 000.00 payable in cash. Bidders should then collect their bidding documents from the procurement department after presenting a receipt as proof of payment.
- Sealed bids clearly marked Tender for Mining Equipment must be deposited in the tender box at the polytechnic porters lodge to the address below. This should be before or at 14:00 hours Malawian time in 26th march 2018 and shall also mark the opening time for bids where bidders or their appointed representatives shall be free to attend. Late bids shall be rejected.
Internal Procurement Committee
Private Bag 303
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI THE POLYTECHNIC
Closing Date: 2018-03-26
News Paper Date : 2018-03-14