INVITATION TO BID (ITB) PROVISION OF NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) has budgeted resources in the 2018 financial year towards the procurement of various services. The bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of services as follows:
|No||Description||Location||Reference Number||Date of Inspection|
|1||Provision of Cleaning Services||Mzuzu Branch||RBM/ADMIN/MZ/001/18||1ST October,2018 at 10:00 hours|
|2||Provision of Landscaping Services||Mzuzu Branch||RBM/ADMIN/ MZ/002/18||1ST October, 2018 at 14:00 hours|
|Blantyre Branch||RBM/HR/BT/006/18||4th October, 2018 at 10:00 hours|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the Open Tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Asserts Act (2017), and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Division at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque. Interested bidders may bid for one or more lots. However each lot must be charged and submitted separately. Bids without Bid Securing Declaration shall be rejected.
- Bids clearly marked with the name of tender being applied for; should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 16th October, 2018 at 15:00 hours.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 16th October, 2018 at 15:10 hours.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RBM Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited in tender box marked with the name of the tender placed at the head office in Lilongwe
c) Address for opening
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-10-16
News Paper Date : 2018-09-17