INVITATION TO BID (ITB) PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICES NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) would like to engage a service provider for catering services at its clubhouse located in Lilongwe and Blantyre. The bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders as follows:
|Lot no||Description||Location||Reference number||Date if inspection|
|1||Provision of catering services||Area 47, Lilongwe||RBM/HR/004/18||Thursday, 06 September, 2018 at 10:00 am|
|2||Provision of catering services||Mandala, Blantyre||RBM/HR/005/18||Thursday, 06 September, 2018 at 10:00 am|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the Open Tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Asserts Act 2017, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement and Stores Department at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque deposited directly at the banks counter at head office.
- Bids clearly marked Tender for Catering Services at Clubhouse, Area 47 Lilongwe or Mandala, Blantyre should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 19 September, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 19 September, 2018 at 15:10 hours.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited in box marked Tender for Catering Services at Clubhouse, Area 47 Lilongwe or Mandala, Blantyre a placed at the Banks business reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for opening
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-09-19
News Paper Date : 2018-09-03