INVITATION TO BID (ITB) ENGAGEMENT OF A CONSULTANT TO DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A CENTRALISED NATIONAL PENSION DATA BASE (CNPD)
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ADM/006/18
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intend to engage a consultancy to Develop and Implement a Centralized National Pension Data Base (CNPD).
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act 2017, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Division at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids clearly marked Engagement of a Consultant to Develop and Implement a Centarised National Pension Data Base (CNPD) should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 12 July, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 12 July, 2018 at 15:10 hours.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited I a Tender Box marked Engagement of a Consultant to Develop and Implement a Centralized National Pension Database (CNPD), placed at the Banks Reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for opening
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-07-12
News Paper Date : 2018-06-08