INVITATION TO BID (ITB) DESIGN OF MULTI-STORY CAR PARK AND WAREHOUSE FACILITY FOR BLANTYRE BRANCH
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ADM/007/18
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intend to construct a multi-story car park to be used by its members of staff. The Bank therefore request for the services of a Construction Design Team Compromising of Qualified Architect, Structural Engineer, Quantity Surveyor and Building Services Engineer to design and supervise the construction of the multi-story car park facility.
- Bidding will be conducted with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Asserts Act 2017, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Division at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 8:00 am to 11:00 am from Monday to Friday except the public holidays. The method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids clearly marked design of Multi-Story Car Park and Warehouse Facility for Blantyre Branch should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 13 July, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 13 July, 2018 at 15:10 hours.
NOTE: the inspection of site / Pre – bid meeting will be on 22nd June, 2018 a 10:00 am at the Blantyre. Bidders are encouraged to attend the meeting.
- (a) address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited In a Tender Box marked design of Multi-Story Car Park and Warehouse Facility for Blantyre Branch, placed at the Banks Reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for opening
Reserve Bank of Malawi
Floor 5, Auditorium
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-07-13
News Paper Date : 2018-06-08