INVITATION TO BID
- Malawi Posts Corporation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply and delivery of goods indicated below:
|Description of goods||Quantity||Delivery period|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures (National Competitive Bidding) contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Asset Act (No.27 of 2017) of the Republic of Malawi. Bidding is open to all bidders as defined in the bidding document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Malawi Posts Corporation, Head Office and inspect the bidding document at the address given at (5) from 07:30 to 12:00 13:00 to 16:30 hours local time (Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders in person upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000 payable in cash. The Bid Documents can be purchased from the Treasury Office, Malawi Post Corporation Head Office, Opposite CLAIM Mabuku, Blantyre.
- The sealed bids shall be clearly marked Tender for Supply and Delivery of Trucks to Malawi Posts Corporation should be addressed to the Chairperson, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee, Malawi Post Corporation, P. O. Box 602 Blantyre, Malawi. The Bids should be deposited in the tender box at Boardroom, Third Floor, Malawi Post Corporation Head Office, Glyn Jones Road, Blantyre, not later than 1st October 2018 at 14:00 hours. Late bids shall be rejected.
- The bids will be opened on the same date 1st October 2018 at 14:00 hours in the boardroom. Bidders or representatives are free to attend the function.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MALAWI POSTS CORPORATION
Closing Date: 2018-10-01
News Paper Date : 2018-09-12