INVITATION OF BIDS FOR INSURANCE SERVICES
1. Central Region Water board has set aside some funds in the next years budget towards the procurement of Insurance Services.
2. The water board now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of goods and services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of Malawi.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and in respect of bidding documents at the address at (7) below Attention: The Procurement & Disposal Manager.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand (5,000) Malawi Kwacha by cash or Bank Certified Cheque payable to Central Region Water Board.
6. Bids must be delivered and deposited in a Tender Box at the reception at or before 14:00 hours on Thursday 29 June 2018 clearly marked with the Invitation for Bids Number (IFB No.) as above.
7. Bids must be address to: The Chairman, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee, Central Region Water Board, Area 4 Murray Road, Private Bag 59, Lilongwe, Telephones 01758044/045.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend on Thursday 29 June 2018 at 14:00 hours Local Time at Central Region Water Board Head Office in Lilongwe.
9. Late bids will be rejected.
10. Central Region Water Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest or any other bidder.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: CENTRAL REGION WATER BOARD
Closing Date: 2018-06-29
News Paper Date : 2018-05-30