INVITATION OF BIDS FOR CONSOLIDATED WATER MAILERS 3 PARTS
- Central Region Water board has set aside some funds in the next years budget towards the procurement of Consolidated Water Mailers 3 Parts.
- The water board now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of goods and services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of Malawi.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and in respect of bidding documents at the address at (7) below Attention: The Procurement & Disposal Manager.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand (5,000) Malawi Kwacha by cash or Bank certified Cheque payable to Central Region Water Board.
- Bids must be delivered and deposited in a Tender Box at the reception at or before 14:00 hours on Thursday 29 June 2018 clearly marked with the Invitation for Bids Number (IFB No.) as above.
- Bids must be address to: The Chairman, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee, Central Region Water Board, Area 4 Murray Road, Private Bag 59, Lilongwe, Telephones 01758044/045.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend on Thursday 29 June 2018 at 14:00 hours Local Time at Central Region Water Board Head Office in Lilongwe.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Central Region Water Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept the lowest or any other bidder.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: CENTRAL REGION WATER BOARD
Closing Date: 2018-06-29
News Paper Date : 2018-05-30