INVITATION FOR BIDS SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF STREETLIGHTS IN SELECTED LILONGWE CITY ROADS
- Lilongwe City Council (ICC) has budgeted public funds for the procurement of electrical contractors for the Supply and Installation of Streetlights in the following selected city roads.
- The LCC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders in the MK200.0million and above category for the supply and installation of streetlights in the following selected Lilongwe City Roads.
|Lot No.||Contract No.||Name of Road||Bid Security|
|Lot 1||LCC/SL/18/01||Chenicheninchiti Sent Road||Bid Securing Declaration Form|
|Lot 2||LCC/SL/18/02||A36to Fall (Malangalanga) Road||Bids Securing Declaration|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 And Public Procurement Regulations, 2004 of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all eligible contractors registered with the National Construction Industry Council of Malawi (NCIC) and have renewed their membership for the 2017 to 2018 financial year.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders office hours, from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday starting from Thursday, 19th April, 2018 upon payment of a non – refundable fee of MK20,000.00 at Lilongwe City Council, Officer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
- Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes clearly marked contract number and contract name at or before 10:00 am on Wednesday, 9th may 2018. At the address indicated below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in (2) above. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives, who choose to attend at LCC Chamber at 10:00am on Wednesday, 9th may 2018.
- The LCC shall hold a Tender Clarification Meeting on Friday, 27th April, 2018 at 10:00am at LCC Civic Offices. The pre bid meeting shall be preceded by site visit.
- Bids shall be valid for a period 0f 90 days from the opening.
- The contact address for submission and opening of the bids is as follows:
Lilongwe City Council
P. O. Box 30396
Phone: +265 1 773 144
Fax: +26r5 1 770 885
Plot 19/22, Off Robert Mugabe Crescent
City Centre – Area 19
City of Lilongwe
Moza M. Zeleza
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Lilongwe City Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: LILONGWE CITY COUNCIL
Closing Date: 2018-05-09
News Paper Date : 2018-04-18