INVITATION FOR BIDS PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICES
- The Kamuzu Collage of Nursing has budgeted public funds to be used for the procurement of goods and provision of services.
- The Kamuzu College of Nursing now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for provision of catering services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi And Is open to all eligible bidders from the eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Kamuzu College of Nursing, Lilongwe And Blantyre Campuses, Procurement Officer, Tel (265) 1 751 057 Fax (265) 1 756 424 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 to 16:00 hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of MK5, 000.00. The payment shall be made to Bank: National Bank of Malawi, Lilongwe Service Centre, Account Name: KCN Main Account, Account Number: 321068 – Current Account. The deposit slip will be used to collect the bidding documents by the interested bidder. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening and shall be delivered in the Tender Box at the reception at the address below at 7on or before 26th February, 2018 at 14:30 hours local time at which time they will be opening in the Conference Room at the address below at 7 in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding shall not be permit5ted. Late bids will be rejected.
- The address for bids submission is:
The IPC Chairman
Kamuzu College Of Nursing
Private Bag 1
Telephone: (265) 1 751 200
Fax: (265) 1 751 424
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: KAMUZU COLLEGE OF NURSING
Closing Date: 2018-02-26
News Paper Date : 2018-02-07