INVITATION FOR BIDS PROCUREMENT FOR POPULATION AND HOUSING CENSUS ACTIVITIES NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Procurement Reference Number: NCB/PHC/2018/2
National Statistical Office will carry out Population and Housing Census in September 2018 and Biological & Behavioral Surveillance Survey (BBS) has budgeted funds under its ORT Census(Lot 1-2) and Global Funds (Lot 3-5) respectively and intends to apply part of these funds for the payment for the Procurement of Various Goods.
The Chairperson, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee, National Statistical Office now invites bids from interested eligible bidders to submit bids for the various procurement activities as listed below:
|LOT NO||DESCRIPTION||QTY||REFERENCE NUMBER|
|1||Supply and delivery of Tablets Pouches||10000||NSO/PHC/2018/07|
|2||Supply and delivery of Tablet Charging Stations||30||NSO/PHC/2018/08|
|3||Supply and delivery of General Testing Kits||BBS1|
|4||Supply and delivery of Field Testing||BBS2|
|5||Supply and delivery of Lab Testing Kits||BBS3|
- Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as stipulated in The Public Procurement and Disposable of Public Asserts Act 2016 and the Public Procurement Regulation 2004 Of the Republic of Malawi.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents at National Statistical Office Headquarters between 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and 13:00 pm to 16:30 pm, Monday to Friday by contacting Procurement Unit.
- A Complete set of bidding documents may be obtained upon cash of K5, 000.00 which is non-refundable fee to the Cashier at National Statistical Office Headquarters from 7:30 hrs to 12:00 hrs and 13:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs from Monday to Friday except public holidays.
- Sealed bids must be deposited in the Tender Box at NSO headquarters before 14:00 hrs local time on 19th April 2018. The procurement reference number and description of the item tendered for should be clearly marked on the envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at National Statistical Office (NSO) Headquarters – conference at 14:00hrs local time on 19th April 2018.
- National Statistical Office is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender and late bids shall be rejected.
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
National Statistical Office Post Office Box 333, Zomba
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: NATIONAL STATISTICAL OFFICE
Closing Date: 2018-04-19
News Paper Date : 2018-03-21