INVITATION FOR BIDS NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING SUPPLY OF ASSORTED FOODSTUFFS
Procurement Reference Number: LTC/PG/Food Stuff/2018-19-1
- Lilongwe Technical College is a public institution offering services in Technical and Vocational Training to prepare the youth of Malawi for wage or self-employment. The College has budgeted funds to be used for the procurement of foodstuffs for a period of one (1) year and hence invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers to submit their bids as detailed below:
|Lot No.||Description||Period Covered|
|1||Maize Flour||May 2018-May 2019|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement law and regulations of the government of Malawi.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Lilongwe Technical College and inspect the bidding documents from 07:30 am to 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday, except on public holidays).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased from The Bursars Office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K7, 000.00 (cash).
- Bids must be delivered and deposited in the tender box at Lilongwe technical college at or before 14:00 hours local time on 11 may, 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at Lilongwe Technical College at 14:00 hours local time o n11 may, 2018.
Address for inspection, clarification, purchase, submission and opening of bids:
The IPC Chairman,
Lilongwe Technical College, (Opposite Biwi Triangle, Off M1 Road to BT)
P. O. Box 190,
Telephone Numbers: 0999144803 / 0882064966.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: LILONGWE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Closing Date: 2018-05-11
News Paper Date : 2018-04-12