INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
- The Roads Authority (RA) part of the fund from the road fund to cover eligible payments for the supply and delivery of goods as detailed in 2. Bidding is open to all eligible firms registered with Malawi Government in the Business Names Registration act and certified to practice.
- The Roads Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of goods as provided the table below:
|Item||Description of Services||Procurement Reference No.||Duration|
|1||Supply and delivery of stationery and tonners||RA/ADM/STATIONERY/2018-2019/06||12 months|
|2||Supply of tyres||RA/ADM/TYRES/2018-2019/07||12 months|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 and Public Procurement Act, 2003 and Public Procurement Regulations, 2004 of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the RA Head Offices at Functional Building along Paul Kagame Road in Lilongwe and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08:00-12:00 hours and from 13:00-16:30 hours, Monday to Friday starting from 2nd February 2018.
The Chairperson-Internal Procurement Committee
The Roads Authority
Functional Building, Room Number 39
Off Paul Kagame Road
Private Bag B346
Lilongwe 3, Malawi
Attention: Procurement Specialist
Telephone Number: 265 (0) 1 753 699
Facsimile Number: 265 (0) 1 750 307
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be obtained at Roads Authority Headquarters Offices, Functional Building, Paul Kagame Road, at a non-refundable fee of MWK20, 000.00 or its equivalent in a freely-convertible currency. Interested bidders may also obtain further information at the address above.
- Bids must be delivered to the RA Head Office in sealed envelopes with clearly marked contract number and contract mane at or before 10:00 am on 2nd March, 2018.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration from. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who chose to attend at the RA head office conference room at 10:00am on 2nd March, 2018.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of opening.
- Request for the clarification on bidding documents or general questions must be sent to the address in paragraph 4 above at least 14 calendar days before the tender closing date. Only written question will be answered in writing. The roads authority is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: THE ROADS AUTHORITY
Closing Date: 2018-03-02
News Paper Date : 2018-02-05